Homoeopathy not only caters to the medical requirements of human beings, but also extends its scope to treating plants and animals. At Dr. Jasna’s – Value Life Homoeopathy, treatment plans are offered for a variety of ailments. Given below are some of the common ailments (to name a few) for which treatment is offered:
1) All female disorders (Eg.: PCOD, Fibroid, Menstrual Irregularities, Menstrual pain, Malignancies, Easy Birth, etc.)
2) Thyroid disorders (Eg.: Hyper and Hypo Thyroidism)
3) Hair fall and Dandruff treatments
4) Respiratory Disorders (Eg.: Allergies, Asthma, TB, Bronchitis, Sinusitis, etc.)
5) Gastric disorders (Eg.: Gastritis, Gastric & Peptic Ulcers, Chronic Constipation & Diarrhea, IBS, Oesophagitis, etc.)
6) Skin or cosmetic disorders (Eg.: Acme, Rashes, Urticaria, Warts, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Eczema)
7) Renal disorders (Eg.: Kidney stones, UTI, etc.)
8) Cardiac disorders
9) Sexual disorders (Eg.: Impotency, Infertility, Prostrate issues etc.)
10) Psychiatric disorders
11) ENT (Eg.: Cataract, Glucoma, Otitis, Tonsillitis, Sore throat,
12) Orthopedic/Bone disorders (Eg.: Osteo Arthritis, Rheumatism, Sciatica, Disc Prolapse)
13) Others (Eg.: Anaphylatic reactions, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypotension, Migraine, Sinusitis,Varicose Vein, Insomnia, Fits, High Cholesterol, Obesity, Vitamin D deficiency, Calcium deficiencies, Piles, etc.)
14) Paediatric complaints (Eg.: Loss of hunger, Dentition, Colic pain, Growth issues, etc.)
15) Medicines available for plants and animals.
***Counseling is done for kids and adults.*** Counseling is done along with a treatment plan, in cases where the physician feels the need for medication.
Medication available for Preventive and Immunity.
NOTE: German medicines are given higher preference in the prescriptions, due to better and quicker results. However, patients can opt to choose Indian medicines, if price is a concern.