A 100% side-effect free, safe and effective way to increase height. Avoid all kinds of hormone injections.
- Sleep: It increase the growth hormone levels.
- Avoid larger meals at night: As insulin suppresses the higher output of growth hormone.
- Milk helps to stimulate the growth hormone
- Carbohydrates should be replaced with foods that are rich in protein such as fish (salmon and Tuna), eggs, milk and legumes
- Dairy foods such as cheese, paneer, yoghurt, whipping cream and ice cream are rich in vitamins A, B, D and E
- Carbonated drinks, excessive salts, sugar, fat and coffee should be restricted as they act as calcium inhibitors, thus adversely affecting your growth
- Fruits such as cantaloupes, grapefruit, papaya, mango, passion fruit, watermelon and apricots are abundant in vitamin A
- Carrots, peas, pumpkin, broccoli, spinach, cabbages, sweet potato etc.
- Citrus fruits, berries, potatoes and tomatoes also contain vitamin C
- Brown rice, popcorn, whole wheat and whole-grain pasta are beneficial for proper growth
- In order to increase height, 3 to 6 eggs should be taken on a daily basis
- Soybeans, improve bone and tissue mass
- Oats helps in increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat
– Dry land swim: Your body should be fully extended. Place your arms straight in front of you with your palms facing down towards the floor. Then raise your left arm higher than your right arm. Keeping your legs straight, lift your right leg as far off the ground as you can into the air. Remain in this position for at least 4 seconds and then repeat the procedure with your other leg and other hand. You should aim to hold the position for 20 seconds. Adding wrist and ankle weights will be more beneficial as it will tone your lower back muscles and increase your resistance.
– Pelvic Lift: You can start off by lying on your back. Place your shoulders and arms firmly on the floor. Now bend your knees and draw your feet as close to your buttocks as you can. Arch your back to thrust your pelvis upwards. This position should be held for 20 to 30 seconds. This exercise enables you to stretch more giving flexibility to your front hips.
– Cobra stretch: Lie on your abdomen on a workout mat or floor with hands settled straight under your shoulder. Legs and toes must be straight.
How does Homoeopathy help in height increase?
Homoeopathic medicines prescribed after meticulous analysis of an individual’s characteristics and lifestyle, will lead to the increase in production of the growth hormone, by stimulating the pituitary gland to increase production of hormone levels, which leads to growth of cartilaginous portions of the vertebrae and long bones, enhancing any articular cartilages to grow thicker .
- The distal end of femur and proximal end of tibia, each can grow up to an inch, which results in the increase in height by another 2 inches
- Extension of the spinal column, especially the upper part of the body
- Homoeopathic medicines increase height by expanding the disc and also increases the strength
- Height can even increase upto 10cm, without any side effects or steroids
- Age for height increase is not a factor, especially until the 30’s